Municipal Services

Civic Address Signs

Civic addresses are the 911 signs at the end of your driveway. The signs are to be placed at a 90 degree angle from the traveled portion of the roadway so that the numbers are visible from both directions. It is the property owners' responsibility to maintain the sign and post.  These signs are required so that emergency services can locate your property.

If you require a civic address sign or need a sign replaced, contact the Fire Department at (705) 752-2740.

Please note that there is a cost for civic addressing and an invoice will be mailed to the property owner. Payment can be made at the Municipal Office.